Following this week's episode of NXT On USA, the card for this month's NXT TakeOver: Portland continued to take shape.
After the weekly show from WWE's black-and-gold brand on Wednesday night, the NXT North American Championship match for the next live special on the WWE Network.
Now official for the NXT TakeOver: Portland live special is Keith Lee defending his NXT North American Championship against Dominik Dijakovic in one-on-one action.
With that now known, featured below is a look at the updated official lineup for the show scheduled for Sunday, February 16th at the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon.
NXT TAKEOVER: PORTLAND 2020* Adam Cole (C) vs. Tommaso Ciampa (NXT Title)
* Bobby Fish & Kyle O'Reilly (C) vs. Matt Riddle and Pete Dunne (NXT Tag Titles)
* Rhea Ripley (C) vs. Bianca Belair (NXT Women's Title)
* Keith Lee (C) vs. Dominik Dijakovic (NXT North American Title)
* Finn Balor vs. Johnny Gargano
* Tegan Nox vs. Dakota Kai (Street Fight)