AEW will be returning to the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on May 23rd for their annual Double or Nothing pay per view.

The news was announced by Sports Illustrated's Justin Barrasso during an interview with company President and CEO Tony Khan. Khan states that last year's event kick-started a revolution that led to their television deal with Warner Media's TNT, and over 140,000 tickets sold to live events. He also says this year's show the stakes will be even higher.

Last May, we sparked a revolution with our inaugural Double or Nothing pay-per-view event in Las Vegas," Khan said. "Double or Nothing rocked the wrestling industry and led to Wednesday Night Dynamite, a top-rated weekly show on TNT reaching millions of viewers worldwide, and over 140,000 live event tickets sold to date. It's been an incredible run, and only fitting that we return to Las Vegas to celebrate our one year anniversary with AEW's marquee event. On Saturday, May 23, Double or Nothing is back for round two at the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Last year's event changed the world of wrestling, and this year the stakes will be even higher.

Last year's sold out Double Or Nothing pay per view was the first official event under the AEW banner. The show saw the current world champion Chris Jericho defeat Kenny Omega in the main event, which was followed by the shocking debut of former WWE superstar Jon Moxley. The card also featured the critically acclaimed Cody versus Dustin Rhodes showdown that won Pro Wrestling Illustrated's match of the year. As seen above, tickets for the event will go on sale Friday February 14th.