WWE Royal Rumble 2020 Updated PPV Lineup Following This Week's RAW
By Matt Boone
January 14, 2020
The entrant list for the men's and women's Royal Rumble matches at this month's WWE Royal Rumble 2020 pay-per-view continued to grow following this week's episode of WWE RAW.
After this week's red brand show at the Rupp Arena in Lexington, Kentucky, the following is the updated lineup as it currently stands for the WWE Royal Rumble 2020 PPV scheduled for Sunday, January 26th at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas.
WWE ROYAL RUMBLE 2020 (1/26): HOUSTON, TX.
* "The Fiend"Bray Wyatt (C) vs. Daniel Bryan (Universal Title)
* Becky Lynch (C) vs. Asuka (RAW Women's Title)
* Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
* 30-Woman Royal Rumble Match (Competitors: Charlotte Flair, Alexa Bliss, Nikki Cross, Sarah Logan & 26 other wrestlers TBA.)
* 30-Man Royal Rumble Match (Competitors: Brock Lesnar (No. 1), Roman Reigns, Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Erick Rowan, Drew McIntyre, King Corbin, Dolph Ziggler, Elias, Otis, Tucker, Rusev, Bobby Lashley, Aleister Black, Buddy Murphy & 13 other wrestlers TBA.)