AEW Dynamite emanated from the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland, Texas on Wednesday, December 11, 2019, as All Elite Wrestling (AEW) returned with the latest episode of their weekly television series.
Featured below is a quick summary of the AEW Dynamite episode from Garland, TX.
* Jon Moxley def. Alex Reynolds in a record-setting performance for fastest victory in AEW Dynamite history
* Chris Jericho comes out accompanied by Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara and Proud -N- Powerful. He extends an offer to Moxley to join The Inner Circle.
* The Butcher & The Blade (w/ The Bunny) def. Cody & QT Marshall in tag-team action
* MJF accepts Cody's challenge for a match, but has some stipulations. He says he will announce them at AEW Dynamite in Jacksonville, FL. on New Year's Day.
* A new vignette for The Dark Order airs
* Big Swole def. Emi Sakura in a one-on-one showdown from the AEW women's division
* PAC demands another match against Kenny Omega in a quick backstage promo segment
* Hangman Page & Kenny Omega def. Kip Sabian & Shawn Spears in tag-team action
* Luchasaurus def. Sammy Guevara in singles action while Chris Jericho served as guest commentator
* Jungle Boy scores "unofficial pin" ove Jericho in post-match angle after Luchasaurus/Guevara bout
* The Young Bucks def. Proud -N- Powerful in a Texas Street Fight tag-team main event to end this week's show