The November 22nd, 2019 edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown aired live on FOX from the Allstate Arena in Chicago, IL.
- SmackDown opens up with a shot of the entire roster backstage in the parking area. Baron Corbin and Roman Reigns step up, and Roman Reigns says they're opening the garage door and telling anyone from RAW or NXT to bring it. Corbin argues that it's a dumb idea, and Sasha Banks has heard enough and she leads the women back into the building.
- The SmackDown intro video rolls and Michael Cole welcomes us to the arena.
- Sasha Banks comes out to kick off the show, and she has the rest of the SmackDown women's team for Survivor Series with her. Sasha gets on the mic and says this is their ring and this is their show. She says NXT doesn't have the guts to come out because SmackDown keeps getting the upper hand on them. She calls out Team RAW to come fight them right now. Charlotte comes out with the rest of Team RAW. Charlotte thanks Team SmackDown for welcoming them to the show. Team RAW gets on the apron and Charlotte challenges Sasha to a match. The women of NXT come out through the crowd to interrupt. Rhea Ripley gets on the mic and says she wants to make it a triple threat match. The women in the ring all yell at each other and it turns into a brawl between NXT, RAW and SmackDown.
- Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Rhea Ripley: Back from the break, referees have restored order, and we have a Triple Threat match. The opening bell sounds, and Rhea and Charlotte take out Sasha in the opening moments. Charlotte and Rhea now go at it and trade takedowns. Rhea connects with a kick, but Charlotte fires back with a kick of her own and Rhea is down. Charlotte works over Rhea in the corner, but she misses a spear. Sasha runs back in the ring and hits a back stabber on Rhea. Rhea comes back with a series of strikes and Sasha rolls back out to ringside. Rhea follows her to the floor, and Sasha nails her with a kick. Charlotte then tackles Sasha into the ring steps, and Sasha knocks Nikki Cross over in the process. Sasha and Nikki now start getting into it and have to be pulled apart. Rhea gets up and starts fighting with Sasha, then Charlotte hits a moonsault off the top on both of them. Back in the ring, Charlotte puts Sasha in the Figure Four, but Rhea runs in and turns it into a pin on Charlotte for the three count.
Winner: Rhea Ripley
- Rhea celebrates with Team NXT at ringside before heading to the back. Charlotte appears to be bleeding from the nose or lip. Charlotte and Sasha end up getting into it after the match, which leads to a brawl between Team RAW and Team SmackDown, while Team NXT watches from the stage.
- Baron Corbin is backstage talking to Robert Roode and Dolph Ziggler. Corbin says they need a plan, and if RAW or NXT try to ambush them, they're going to roll out and let them beat up Roman Reigns. Sami Zayn interrupts, and Corbin says Sami is the most annoying person he's ever met. Sami tells Corbin to come to the ring and tell him he's annoying.
- Still to come: Roman Reigns, Shorty G & Mustafa Ali vs. Baron Corbin, Robert Roode & Dolph Ziggler
- Bayley does an interview backstage where she takes issue with Shayna Baszler always seeming to attack her from behind.
- Sami Zayn and Shinsuke Nakamura come out to the ring, and Sami gets on the mic. He talks about how Corbin is afraid of them, and then he moves on to a surprise he has for Nakamura. Sami opens up a black bag, and he present Shinsuke Nakamura with a brand new WWE Intercontinental Title belt. It has black strap and a round gold plate in the middle. The Undisputed Era comes out to interrupt and they introduces themselves. The New Day interrupts next, but they're only interested in The Undisputed Era. The New Day brings out Heavy Machinery for backup, and it looks like we have an eight-man tag.
- Kofi Kingston, Big E & Heavy Machinery vs. The Undisputed Era: The Era starts off strong in this one and they control the opening moments, keeping Kofi isolated in their corner. Bobby Fish hits a cheap shot on Big E to get him off the apron. Kofi finally breaks free and Otis gets the hot tag. Otis cleans house and drops everyone in his path. Kyle O'Reilly is the legal man and he throws some strikes at Otis, but Otis starts hulking up. Kyle looks for a running knee strike, but Otis catches him and turns it into a t-bone suplex. Otis hits a splash on O'Reilly and Cole both in the corner. Otis looks for the Caterpillar, but The Era pulls Cole out to ringside. O'Reilly is still the legal man and he charges Otis, but Otis drops him and Tucker tags in. Strong tags in, but Tucker drops him with a double underhook suplex. Tucker hits a splash in the corner, then a side walk slam for a two count. Tucker goes up top and hits a moonsault, but Cole breaks up the pin. Cole kicks Otis out to ringside, then Big E runs in and hits a suplex on Cole. The aprons clear now and The Era double teams Big E. Big E dumps Fish and Kyle out to ringside. Kofi looks for a dive, but the Era pulls him out to ringside, and they pull Big E out too. The Era double teams both Kofi and Big E on the floor. Meanwhile in the ring, Tucker drops Cole and Strong. Otis hits a spinning slam on O'Reilly in the ring, and then hits the Caterpillar. Fish runs in and tackles Otis outside. Strong hits a running knee on Tucker out of nowhere for the three count.
Winners: The Undisputed Era
- After the match, Strong and Nakamura exchange words on the stage. AJ Styles flies in out of nowhere and takes out both Nakamura and Strong. Sami gets involved and nails AJ with a steel chair. Sami lays into Strong with the chair now until The Era runs up the ramp and chases him off.
- Daniel Bryan is shown backstage walking towards the gorilla position. He's coming out to the ring next to call out Bray Wyatt.
- Back from the break, AJ Styles is standing next to the stage with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson. AJ calls Chicago the most depressing city in the world, and he's the best thing in the city tonight. The crowd chants for CM Punk, and AJ says he would mop the floor with him. Karl tells the fans to sit down and shut up, and says if anyone messes with AJ they're messing with all of them. AJ says Sami will get what's coming to him, and Strong should enjoy his 50 seconds of fame because it's all he will get. AJ says at Survivor Series he will remind everyone that he's the Phenomenal AJ Styles.
- Daniel Bryan makes his entrance next. Bryan steps in the ring and gets on the mic. Bryan says he's not here to chant Yes or lecture about climate change, he's here to summon Bray Wyatt. He says he doesn't know what's going on in Wyatt's head, and vice versa, so he wants to talk man to man with Bray to clear the air. The lights go out, but then they turn back on, and Wyatt is nowhere to be seen. The Miz comes out instead. Miz gets in the ring and gets in Bryan's face. He says Bryan needs a wake up call, and he slaps Bryan across the face. We go to commercial.
- Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz: Back from the break, we've got a match. Bryan lays into Miz with strikes all over the ring, then he knocks Miz out to ringside for a flying knee strike off the apron. Back in the ring, The Miz starts fighting back, and this one goes back-and-forth fairly evenly in the opening moments. Bryan starts getting the upper hand, and it looks like he's gearing up for the running knee strikes in the corner, but then the lights go out. The Fiend suddenly appears in the ring, and he charges at Bryan and puts him in the mandible claw. The screen goes black again, then we go to commercial.
Winner via DQ: Daniel Bryan
- NXT Women's Champion Shayna Baszler comes out to the ring. She gets on the mic and says she's hear Bayley complaining about Shayna always attacking her. Shayna says Bayley must not be getting the message, so she's in Bayley's ring right now calling her out. Bayley runs in from behind and ambushes Shayna. Shayna fights back, and Bayley retreats, but Shayna grabs her at ringside and puts her in the Clutch. Bayley fights out and throws Shayna into the ring post.
- Shorty G, Ali & Roman Reigns vs. Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode: Reigns starts off strong against Roode, and he also knocks Ziggler and Corbin off the apron. Reigns rolls outside and drops Corbin and Roode again. Ziggler hits a cheap shot on Reigns from behind, then Corbin throws Reigns into the fan barricade. Roode slams Reigns into the apron, then takes him back in the ring and puts the boots to the Big Dog. Reigns fights off a double team attempt, and Shorty G tags in. Shorty G starts cleaning house, and he hits a Northern Lights Suplex on Ziggler for a two count. Ziggler dumps Shorty G out to the apron, then Ziggler distracts the ref. This allows for Corbin and Roode to pick Shorty G up off the apron and slam him on top of the announce table. Back from the commercial break, Reigns and Ziggler are going at it in the ring. Both men go down, then Ali and Corbin get the tags. Ali cleans house and hits a big facebuster on Corbin. Ali superkicks Ziggler out of the ring, then hits a dive on him. Ali runs back through the ring and hits a dive on Corbin at ringside on the other side. Back in the ring, Ali hits a tornado DDT on Corbin. Ali goes up top, but Roode crotches him on the turnbuckle. Shorty G runs over and pulls Roode out to ringside. Roode plants Shorty on the floor with a spinebuster, then Reigns hits a Superman punch on Roode. Ziggler superkicks Roode, then he knocks Ali off the top turnbuckle. This leads to Corbin hitting the End Of Days on Ali for the three count.
Winners: Baron Corbin, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
- Corbin looks to beat down Ali after the match, but Reigns runs in and spears Corbin. Seth Rollins' music hits, and Rollins and Team RAW start entering through the crowd. Seth tells the members of the RAW roster to wait in the crowd, while Seth gets in the ring. Rollins and Reigns come face to face in the ring. They exchange words, then Rollins throws a right hand, and team RAW hops the barricade. Team RAW starts beating down Reigns and the other participants of the match. Braun Strowman runs out with a swarm of SmackDown wrestlers, and Braun starts dropping people. Members of the RAW and SmackDown rosters brawl all over the ring and ringside area. On the big screen, we see the NXT wrestlers entering the arena parking area, and they have a jeep with a cannon on it. The NXT wrestlers come out with HHH and Shawn Michaels leading the way. HHH and HBK watch from the stage while the NXT wrestlers join in on the brawl at ringside. It's total chaos at ringside. Braun Strowman and Keith Lee come face to face in the ring after clearing out everyone else in their path. Strowman and Lee start throwing punches as SmackDown goes off the air in chaos.