WWE returned to the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio for this week's edition of WWE RAW on the USA Network.
The October 21, 2019 edition of WWE RAW opens up with a video package looking at the feud between Seth Rollins and Bray Wyatt.
- WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair comes out to the ring and gets on the mic. Flair says now that Lebron's gone, Cleveland needs a Champion, and The Nature Boy is here. Flair shouts out some guys dressed as him in the crowd, and we get a quick view of them. Flair moves on to the topic of Crown Jewel in Saudi Arabia, and says Team Flair is going to beat the hell out of Team Hogan. Flair talks some trash to a fan in the front row, then he introduces the next member of Team Flair -- Drew McIntyre. Drew comes out and says he is granting a favor to Ric Flair, and he tells Ric to take a front row seat so Drew can give him a preview of what he's going to do at Crown Jewel.
- Drew McIntyre vs. Ricochet: This one spills out to ringside early on, and Drew slams Ricochet into the fan barricade. Back in the ring, Drew hits a big chop to the chest on Ricochet as Flair cheers on from ringside. Ricochet throws some strikes back at Drew, but Drew drops him with an elbow to the face. Drew picks Ricochet up and gives him a back body drop. Drew applies a shoulder lock, until Ricochet fights up and hits a kick to the face. Drew shuts him down with a side slam for a two count. More chops to the chest from Drew now, and then he hits a release vertical suplex. We see Flair at ringside cheering Drew on. Drew applies a shoulder lock again, and Ricochet fights up to a vertical base. Drew hits another chop to the chest, then he looks for a slam, but Ricochet escapes. Ricochet dodges another shot, then he looks for a springboard cross body, but Drew catches him. Drew looks for a suplex, but Ricochet fights out and knees Drew in the head. Ricochet hits a kick to the head, but Drew fires back with an elbow to the face that knocks Ricochet outside. Ricochet runs from ringside up into the ring and dropkicks Drew's knees out. Drew falls out to ringside, and Ricochet hits a suicide dive on him. Back in the ring, Drew fights back and slams Ricochet into the corner. We go to ringside where Flair is cutting a promo on Hogan, and he challenges Hogan to be at SmackDown on Friday Night. Back in the ring, Ricochet starts fighting back, and he dropkicks Drew off the turnbuckle. Ricochet hits a series of strikes, and Drew falls into the corner. Ricochet hits a spear in the corner, and then a springboard clothesline. Ricochet hits a standing shooting star press for a one count. Drew misses a shot and Ricochet hits a springboard kick to the face. He follows up with a springboard moonsault on Drew for a two count. Ricochet misses a shot and Drew slams him down. Drew hits a crucifix powerbomb on Ricochet into the turnbuckle, and then a sit-out powerbomb. Drew pins for a two count. Drew picks up Ricochet, but Ricochet breaks free and headbutts him, then boots Drew in the face. Ricochet tries to pick up Drew but struggles, and Drew elbows him in the head. Ricochet fires back with a kick, then he picks up Drew for a Death Valley Driver. Ricochet goes up top and hits a Shooting Star Press for a two count. Ricochet misses a couple of shots now, then Drew dumps him out to ringside. Drew throws Ricochet into the ring post, then takes the fight back in the ring. Drew hits the Claymore Kick for the three count.
Winner: Drew McIntyre
- We go to replays and see Flair celebrating at ringside. After the match, Drew picks up Ricochet and headbutts him, then throws him into the ring post. Drew grabs Ricochet and hits an underhook DDT. Drew takes Ricochet out to ringside and gives him the reverse Alabama Slam on to the ring steps. Flair celebrates with Drew in the ring and raises his hand. Flair and Drew make fun of Hulk Hogan's poses before leaving.
- We see a commercial for SmackDown on FS1 this Friday, featuring Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Cain Velasquez, and Brock Lesnar.
- The OC is backstage for an interview. They trash the Street Profits and say they didn't earn their keep yet like The OC did. AJ makes fun of the Street Profits for asking if they want "this smoke," and says that kind of smoke is illegal in Cleveland. Gallows says Cleveland doesn't rock, Cleveland sucks.
- We see a pre-taped promo from Aleister Black, who once again challenges someone to pick a fight with him.
- Aleister Black vs. Jason Reynolds: Jason Reynolds appears to be an enhancement talent. Black connects with several kicks in the opening moments of this one. Reynolds grabs Black by the hair, and Black fights him off with a back elbow to the face. Reynolds throws Black into the corner and hits him with some kicks. Black fights back with a series of strikes now. Black hits the Black Mass for the win after a short match.
Winner: Aleister Black
- Rusev is shown backstage getting ready to come out to the ring. He's not in his ring gear tonight.
- We see a brief pre-taped promo from the Authors Of Pain, who still have yet to arrive back on RAW.
- WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler is in the ring for The King's Court. Lawler talks about seeing a little too much of Bobby Lashley and Lana lately. He says everyone's been talking about it except for Rusev, so he's inviting Rusev out here now to talk about it. Rusev comes out to the ring in street clothes. Lawler talks about Lana and Lashley making things public, and asks what Rusev's thoughts on this are. He says that Lashley has poisoned Lana's brain, and for that he will be crushed. Rusev says he's still hoping and praying that he and Lana will get through this. Lashley and Lana appear on the big screen, and it looks like they're at a restaurant. Lashley says he won't make the same mistakes Rusev did with Lana. Lana says she asked Rusev to take her to that restaurant over and over, but Rusev wouldn't take her, but Lashley does. Lana and Lashley say they love each other, then the video ends. Jerry asks Rusev what he thinks, but Rusev says he's going to deliver his message to Lashley personally, because he knows exactly where they are.
- Still to come: The OC vs. The Street Profits and a mystery partner. Plus: Seth Rollins will talk about burning down the Firefly Fun House.
- Andrade is shown backstage warming up and Zelina is giving him a pep talk.
- Sin Cara vs. Andrade: Zelina cuts a brief promo before the match. Sin Cara and Andrade are both aggressive off the opening bell, and Cara starts taking control. Zelina grabs Cara's leg from the apron, which leads to Andrade booting him in the face and taking control of the match. Back in the ring, Sin Cara hits a springboard moonsault for a near-fall. Andrade fights back with a kick for a two count of his own. Andrade hits a series of suplexes on Sin Cara now for another two count. They fight up the turnbuckle now, which leads to Sin Cara hitting a sunset flip powerbomb off the top for a two count. Andrade fires back with a running knee strike for a two count of his own. Sin Cara dumps Andrade outside now and hits a flying hurricanrana on him. Back in the ring, Andrade distracts the ref while Zelina hits a cheap shot on Sin Cara. Andrade hits the hammerlock DDT for the three count after a competitive match.
- Humberto Carrillo is backstage for an interview, where he says when you face Andrade, you have to face Zelina at the same time. Humberto says Andrade could be a future Universal Champion, unless Humberto beats him. Humberto says he has a lot to prove, but he will be Champion too one day, and he won't be a Champion who plays with fire like Seth Rollins.
- The Street Profits are shown backstage talking about their match tonight, and making fun of AJ's hair cut and their hand symbols. They say they found someone to be their partner tonight, but it's a surprise. The only hint, is he doesn't like AJ Styles, and he also wants the smoke.
- We see 24/7 Champion R-Truth creeping around the backstage area trying not to be seen. He walks into The Bollywood Boys, and one distracts him while the other one pins Truth to win the 24/7 Title. They run off, and Truth says "there was two of them."
- The Viking Raiders vs. Zach Ryder & Curt Hawkins: Ryder and Hawkins cut a promo at the Gorilla position about how big this opportunity is for them tonight, and Ryder wonders if they'll get to have some pyro for their entrance tonight. They didn't get their pyro. This one is a non-Title match. Erik and Ivar beat down both Ryder and Hawkins in the opening moments of this one, and send them out to ringside. Ivar hits a suicide dive on them at ringside, then takes Ryder back in the ring. Erik tags in and goes at it with Ryder now. Hawkins tags in for the double team on Erik for a two count. Ryder and Hawkins trade frequent tags now to continue the offense on Erik. Ivar gets the tag and starts cleaning house. Erik tags in for the double team on Hawkins. Ryder breaks up the pin, then Erik knees Ryder in the face. Ivar tags in and they hit the Viking Experience on Hawkins for the three count.
Winners: The Viking Raiders
- We go to Lashley and Lana at the restaurant, and an employee walks over and says he has to ask them to leave. He says he heard Lana's husband Rusev is coming here, and he doesn't want there to be a scene. Lashley says Rusev doesn't have the balls to come do anything.
- Rey Mysterio is shown arriving at the arena with his arm still in a sling.
- Back from the commercial break, we see Rusev invade the unnamed restaurant and start attacking Bobby Lashley. Rusev drops Lashley and pummels on him until police run over and pull them apart. The police appear to arrest Rusev while Lana screams.
- Rey Mysterio comes out to the ring next, and he gets pyro for his entrance. Rey gets on the mic and thanks the WWE Universe for their support, and talks about how they are like his family now. He talks about how Cain will take out Lesnar at Crown Jewel, but then Paul Heyman appears on the big screen. Heyman talks some trash to Rey. Shelton Benjamin then comes out and hits the ring. Shelton gets on the mic, and says Rey's friend Cain came to save him because Rey couldn't protect himself, but Shelton has a buddy too -- Brock Lesnar. Shelton talks about how he went to university with Lesnar and trained together, and Brock is his family. Shelton starts shoving Rey around and asking where Rey's friend is now. Shelton keeps shoving Rey, and then Cain Velasquez comes out to the ring. Cain starts brawling with Shelton and slams him down, then puts him in a choke until Shelton taps out. Shelton heads to the back while Cain and Rey stand tall in the ring.
- Universal Champion Seth Rollins is backstage for an interview. He talks about everyone saying Bray Wyatt is in his head, but now Seth is in Bray's head. Seth sees Humberto off in the distance and walks over to him. Seth tells him when your Champion you have to make tough decisions sometimes, and he says he burned down the Firefly Fun House once, and he would do it again. Seth says he can appreciate that Humbeto wants to be a Champion one day, so why doesn't he face Seth in the ring - tonight, right now.
- Back from the break, we see some players from the Cleveland Browns in the front row, and one of them is dressed up as Scott Steiner.
- We see footage of a parade in Saudi Arabia last week, where there were massive parade floats of Roman Reigns and The Undertaker.
- Seth Rollins vs. Humberto Carrillo: This one is a non-Title match. Seth has flames shooting out of the stage for his entrance. The opening bell sounds and Humberto immediately starts off with a roll-up attempt and an arm drag. They face off and lock up now, and they start trading takedowns and holds. Seth starts taking control, but Humberto fights back with a springboard cross body. Seth dumps Humberto outside then hits a suicide dive on him, and then suplexes him on the ringside floor. Back in the ring, Rollins controls the next several moments of the match. Humberto escapes a suplex attempt and hits a jawbreaker, then a kick to the face of Rollins. Humberto dumps Rollins outside and then hits a corkscrew suicide dive on him. Back in the ring, Rollins fights back and hits the Falcon Arrow. Rollins follows up with a flying knee off the top for a two count. Rollins hits a Buckle Bomb and then a superkick for another two count. Humberto dodges a curb stomp, then rolls up Rollins for a two count. Humberto hits a flying kick to the face, and then a DDT. Humberto goes up top and hits a big moonsault for a two count. Humberto misses a shot now and Rollins connects with a kick to the body. Rollins follows up with the Curb Stomp for the three count.
Winner: Seth Rollins
- After the match, Seth shakes Humberto's hand before leaving.
- The OC is shown backstage walking towards the Gorilla position.
- R-Truth gets into it with The Bollywood Boys backstage again, and it confirms for him that there are in fact two of them.
- The OC vs. The Street Profits & ???: AJ cuts a brief promo before the match saying the Street Profits couldn't find a partner, then they show us the footage of The OC beating down the Profits last week. The opening bell sounds without the Street Profits' mystery partner, and it looks like this one as been tuned into a traditional tag team match as AJ is standing at ringside. Ford and Anderson start off, and Ford takes control of this one in the opening moments. Anderson rolls outside to regroup, then Gallows tags in. Dawkins tags in too and takes Gallows down with a shoulder tackle. Dawkins and Gallows trade strikes in the corner now, and Gallows drops Dawkins with a big boot. Gallows pummels on Dawkins in the corner, then puts him in a shoulder lock. Anderson tags in for the double team. Ford tags in and drops Anderson with a leaping clothesline, then he knocks Gallows off the apron. AJ causes a distraction, which leads to Anderson throwing Ford out to ringside. Gallows boots Ford in the face at ringside, then Anderson comes flying off the apron with a flying knee strike on Ford at ringside. Back in the ring, Gallows and Anderson take turns beating down Ford. Dawkins finally gets the hot tag and cleans house. Ford tags back in for the double team. Gallows runs in and takes Dawkins out to ringside to break up the double team attempt. AJ cheap shots Ford behind the ref's back, the Anderson rolls him up for a two count. AJ gets on the apron, and the ref ejects AJ from ringside. Kevin Owens' music hits and Owens runs down to ringside. Owens hits a stunner on AJ at ringside, then ford hits a dive on Gallows. Back in the ring, Dawkins slams Anderson down, then Ford hits a frogsplash off the top for the three count.
Winners: The Street Profits
- Owens applauds the Street Profits from the stage as their hands are raised in the ring. We go to replays as the Street Profits celebrate in the crowd and RAW goes off the air.