A 20-man Battle Royal and a WWE United States Championship match has been added to the advertised lineup for this month's WWE Crown Jewel 2019 pay-per-view.
WWE announced that the winner of the 20-Man Battle Royal will move on to face A.J. Styles for the WWE U.S. Title later on in the show at WWE Crown Jewel 2019.
Featured below is the updated lineup for the 10/31 PPV:
* Brock Lesnar (C) vs. Cain Velasquez (WWE Title)
* Seth Rollins (C) vs. Bray Wyatt (WWE Universal Title - Falls Count Anywhere)
* A.J. Styles (C) vs. Winner of 20-Man Battle Royal
* World Cup Tag-Team Turmoil Match (The New Day vs. The Viking Raiders vs. Heavy Machinery vs. The Lucha House Party vs. Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins vs. The Revival vs. The O.C. vs. Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, vs. The B-Team)
* Team Hulk Hogan vs. Team Ric Flair (Roman Reigns, Rusev, Ricochet, Shorty G & Ali vs. Randy Orton, King Corbin, Bobby Lashley, Shinsuke Nakamura, Drew McIntyre)
* 20-Man Battle Royal to determine No. 1 Contender for WWE U.S. Title
* Braun Strowman vs. Tyson Fury
* Cesaro vs. Mansoor
Make sure to join us here at DailyWrestlingNews.com on 10/31 for LIVE WWE Crown Jewel Results coverage!