WWE SmackDown Spoilers for 11/8/2016
Thanks to Rory for the following WWE SmackDown spoilers from today’s tapings in Glasgow, Scotland:
* Team SmackDown kicks off the show with Shane McMahon, Baron Corbin, Dean Ambrose, Luke Harper, Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and WWE World Champion AJ Styles. James Ellsworth is also there for a pop. He’s announced as the SmackDown mascot for Survivor Series. Shane makes Wyatt, Harper and Orton vs. Ellsworth, Ambrose and Corbin for tonight
* Breezango defeats The Vaudevillains to qualify for Survivor Series as the final team
* Naomi defeated Natalya with Nikki Bella on commentary. The finish saw Naomi roll Natalya up after Carmella came down and argued with Nikki at ringside
* Backstage with Ambrose and Ellsworth. Baron Corbin has informed Shane he’s not working tonight’s main event. Shane makes Corbin vs. Kalisto and puts Kane in the main event.
* Corbin vs. Kalisto never starts as Corbin attacks before the bell. Corbin falls from the apron and clutched his knee, leading to Kalisto working the knee over to end the segment. Referees checked on Corbin
* There was a big promo for tonight’s Women’s Title Match.
* Daniel Bryan and Shane are backstage. Corbin suffered an injury and is off Survivor Series. His replacement will be announced later
* SmackDown Women’s Champion Becky Lynch retained over Alexa Bliss by submission. There was some controversy as Alexa’s feet were on the ropes
* Kalisto vs. The Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight Title is announced for Survivor Series. If Kalisto wins, the cruiserweight division leaves RAW and comes to SmackDown
* Curt Hawkins defeated Apollo Crews with a handful of tights
* Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper and Randy Orton defeated Dean Ambrose, Kane and James Ellsworth when Wyatt hit Sister Abigail on Ellsworth
* We go to Shane and Bryan backstage. Shane reveals he will be the final member of Team SmackDown, replacing Baron Corbin. SmackDown ends
Want the news and photos faster? Connect with DWN here to get everything as soon as it's published: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Follow us there for the latest...